Thursday 28 May 2009

Street Fighter IV


I am actually contemplating spending nearly £300 on a PS3. Just to play the new Street Fighter. They say it'll come out on PC but my bunch of shit computer would have trouble running Manic Miner. Or Jet Set Willy. But you can fight online and I reckon I'll beat anyone. Yeah. I said it. More like the Street Fighter II on SNES than the others. That turbo one was not the lick. All luck no judgement. No skill.
I was always Nintendo but now rocking a chipped PS2 that won't play the US region Galaga disc no more. Burnout Revenge or Tony Hawk 3. That's your choice at a Chubby games night.
So then. £300. Label money. Car money now I got my license back. Hell. Just money. I wonder how much a mint condition Astro Wars would be? Or Scramble. Or the Pac-Man shaped hand held Pac-Man game.
I don't know. But I want it. Bad. 2-D fight with a 3-D finish. Perfection.
This hits my screen it could be another seven years between albums. Just don't tell Jazz...

No comments:

Post a Comment